:: Re: [DNG] Brief OpenRC/Jessie Discu…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: emninger
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Brief OpenRC/Jessie Discussion on the linux-elitists lists
As for me, i understand those who are hurted by the use of the term
mafia (one half of my family is from "there" ;) ), but i also
understand the may be improper but innocent use of that term in
a different social and cultural context.

May be it's a good way to try to understand the reasons of the "other"
before getting offended? At least that's what i think is necessary in
a global world (and not only there).

As for the rest, i'd be interested in what you think about the content
of that discussion.

Cheers