Til: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] Brief OpenRC/Jessie Discussion on the linux-elitists lists
On Mon, 16 May 2016 01:18:34 +0200
Florian Zieboll <f.zieboll@???> wrote:

> On Sun, 15 May 2016 23:22:07 +0200
> Jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:
>
> > prevarication, violence, misery and corruption
>
> Depending on one's personal history,

Let me say it succinctly: I think Rick probably meant something like
"toughguys" or "mob" rather than anything criminal.

If I had a time machine, I'd go back to when he was thinking of buying
that domain (they cost $100 back then) and try to convince him not to
buy it. But of course that's hindsight. Before Jaromil's post I'd
never thought about that domain in any negative way.

SteveT

Steve Litt
May 2016 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21