:: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan live im…
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: KatolaZ
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan live images
Hi,

When I tried to install Devuan 64 bit on a Pentium Dual Core, 3 GB
DDR2, I couldn't get past the disk partitioner as it assumed I was
using LVM. I never used LVM because it unnecessarily adds another
layer of complexity that I deem not necessary on a family computer.
This means, I always use plain ext4 partitions for my installations.

I had to bypass the serious issue by using Debian Jessie 64
installation iso instead.

I am reposting as nobody actually reported any feedback on this issue.

Edward