:: Re: [DNG] Some questions re the dev…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: emninger
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Some questions re the devuan release
Am Sat, 14 May 2016 19:21:29 +0000
schrieb Irrwahn <irrwahn@???>:

> Short list of Devuan repository URLs:
>
> ## stable (jessie)  NB: I ommitted the deb-src entries here!
> deb     http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/merged stable main contrib
> non-free deb     http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/merged stable-updates
> main contrib non-free deb     http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/merged
> jessie-security main contrib non-free

> ## testing (ascii)
> deb     http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/merged testing main contrib
> non-free deb-src http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/merged testing main
> contrib non-free

> ## unstable (ceres)
> deb     http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/merged unstable main contrib
> non-free deb-src http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/merged unstable main
> contrib non-free

> FWIW, I use all of the above simultaneously *together with some
> clever(?) apt-pinning* to avoid breakage of several things. That way
> I have basically Ascii, but can easily cherry-pick packages from
> stable and unstable, if I wish to. *However,* that's not for the
> faint of heart, probably not exactly a safe thing to do, and
> definitely a somewhat advanced topic, so I leave that out of this
> post. In case you're interested nonetheless, please just drop a note
> and I will post a follow-up.
>
> HTH
> Urban

Hi Urban, thanks for that list. At this moment i followed the advice of
fsmithred and set in my sources.list all what before was Jessie to
Ascii. Would that be reasonable from your point of view. Or is there
something to consider, eventually to keep from Jessie. In the past i
was used to use unstable (either in crunchbang or in siduction) ...

Cheers.