:: Re: [DNG] USB file transfer to your…
Author: Adam Borowski
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] USB file transfer to your Android device
On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 11:31:19AM -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
> Unfortunately, I don't have metal hardware installed with Devuan, and I
> don't know how to simulate USB on Qemu VM guests, so this wasn't done
> on Devuan.

http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/USB_Host_Device_Assigned_to_Guest

Virtualbox equivalent:
apt-get install virtualbox-ext-pack

> If you find some more Devuan-related info on mounting Androids, please
> supercede this email.

jmtpfs works fine for me. That's on Debian with my nosystemd packages, but
I see no reason to expect real Devuan to work differently.

--
How to exploit the Bible for weight loss:
Pr28:25: he that putteth his trust in the ʟᴏʀᴅ shall be made fat.