著者: dev1fanboy
To: Steve Litt
CC: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Mailing list subscription: was hashtag retarded
Agree with that, the best way is to filter or disregard it. The more people filter it out the less disruptive trolling becomes. Spending any serious time on trolls is like an invitation for them to come back and cause more disruption (if only to distract the admin).

Cheers,

chillfan