著者: Herb Garcia
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
題目: Re: [DNG] Troll Response
Enemies? Adversary?

There is no real adversary here. Just different people with different solutions (of unequal quality) for different problems and use cases. Then again, some are just plain wrong. ;-)

Devuan is a fork, for a road that means taking a different direction. It isn't a war.

Trolls and time wasters are a separate issue. They exist on both sides regardless and they haven't reached the critical mass on this list (yet) needed to go "nucular".

Although I have reduced this to digest....

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid