:: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan live im…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jaromil
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: David Hare
Υ/ο: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] Unofficial Devuan live images
On Sun, 08 May 2016, David Hare wrote:

> Testing this here with most impressive results! Some of us have been
> doing devuan-based live images since the beginning. This is probably
> the first without core system packages from 3rd-party repos ( the
> refracta snapshot and installer utilities are not actually "core
> system components").
>
> Anyone who needs a fully-functional "Travelling OS", here it is. You
> can easily customize it with persistence and/or "live-hooks".

I'm very happy to read this works well, yet I haven't had time to test
it myself. I think we can take your reviews for granted, but please
test also the install and other functionalities. If this is considered
a good fit for a devuan live by this community then I think we can
call it "official" and include it in the upcoming beta2 release.

ciao