:: Re: [DNG] https://files.devua.org
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jaromil
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] https://files.devua.org

On Sat, 07 May 2016, Marlon Nunes wrote:

> Same here from Brasil.
> >There is "502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.9.10" error on
> >https://files.devuan.org since yesterday.

rsync was under heavy load and OOM killed.

now back to normal, we are also working so these situation do not go
unnoticed for so many hours. lucky we have mirrors.

anyone running a mirror please review your crontab entry, it should be

42 */6 * * * rsync --delete -raX files.devuan.org::devuan /srv/mirrors/files.devuan.org

note the 42 minute at beginning. we had it wrong as an asterisk '*'
meaning it was running 60 times every 6 hours. This may be the cause
of DOSsing our infra. Or anything else. But no worries, we'll manage
anyway. Thanks to DocScrutinizer for noticing about this error.

ciao