Til: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] network-manager depends on libpam-systemd (Daniel Reurich)
Le 04/05/2016 10:30, Joel Roth a écrit :
> How do you like ceni? There isn't much detail in the man
> page. How does it deal with suspend? (With wicd-gtk I have
> to reconnect after wake-up.)
>
> I see there is a debian package available here:

     I have ceni installed on my Debian-wheezy. I just gave it a try and
now remember I did it and reported to the list already.

     I just removed the SSID I was connected on from my wpa config,
brought down then up wlan0 and launched ceni. It offers me two
possibilities: Either scan and manage a connection to some available
SSID, or configure wpa_supplicant for roaming, which means mess up with
my already made config. If I select the last case, I am warned that,
after that, I can use wpa_gui to enter new wifi stations. Therefore Ceni
doesn't bring any value at all - at least to me, since I'm able to read
a howto and edit a text file.

     Didier