:: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] Re: OpenNebula P…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] [Fwd] Re: OpenNebula Package @ Devuan

dears

regarding distribution of VM images for the opennebula market, I have
a doubt and can use some advice. how should we engineer a "link" to
the latest image without occupying more space on the files.devuan
server? I'm not sure followsymlinks works best?

ciao

Hi Jaromil,

what we usually do is to have symbolic link:
https://files.devuan.org/devuan_jessie_beta/devuan_jessie_amd64_opennebula-latest.qcow2

So every time a new image is published you can update the link and
that's it. Would that work for you?

In the market place we will simply say that it's the latest version.

--
Jaime Melis
Project Engineer