:: [DNG] Odp: Re: OpenRC and Devuan
Góra strony
Autor: p
Dla: Jaromil
CC: dng
Temat: [DNG] Odp: Re: OpenRC and Devuan
blockquote {padding-left: 1ex; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0.8ex; border-left: #cccccc 1px solid;} p {margin: 0px;padding: 0px;}
+1

Dnia Wtorek, 3 Maja 2016 10:35 Jaromil <jaromil@???> napisał(a)

this is what is going to happen and $years is a variable between
releases. Our release cycle is clear: packages get in unstable
(Ceres), then in testing (Ascii) which will have them in once
released. The openrc package proposed is not taking any shortcut.
So people willing to help maintaining it should run Ceres.
People willing to use it as soon as its ready: Ascii.

We have no interest in changing the default sysvinit, but we have
interest in having other init options working, .. .  Therefore we can
expect Ascii to have more options ready for use and possibly not even
overlapping between one and another.