:: Re: [DNG] sources.list targets
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Daniel Reurich
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Betreff: Re: [DNG] sources.list targets

canonical url should be auto.mirror.devuan.org or <CC>.mirror.devuan.org
where the CC is either the country code which will soon point to a
canonical debian mirror (or mirrors) for that country.

> Also, dev1fanboy's pages (and their derivatives) suggest using packages.devuan.org

hmm that needs to be updated too then.

> Finally, I see that the devuan project has sprouted a lot of pages, and
> suddenly there is a problem of which ones are authoritative.
> I'll note that the FAQ, which is where many people go first
> for answers, contains only stubs. I'm sure several on this
> list would be happy to contribute!

Indeed we need a canonical FAQ for Devuan - one that contains correct
information and properly managed.

--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.