:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Security Repo (was…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: poitr pogo
To: hellekin
CC: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Devuan Security Repo (was Re: invalid security certificate)
So now, when information on web site is correct please consider removing
'mirrors' workaround so it will not get propagated. And clear message will
be sent to users which address should be used.

Once removed people will be forced to clean their setup now, and new
mistakenly created setups will simply not work. The small mess will be
cleaned fast.

Proper message on web page, for those who read old outdated mails/post
might be helpful.

But once the official info is corected, remove the 's' workaround when the
cost of removing it is rather small.

IMHO

--
Regards