:: Re: [DNG] network-manager depends o…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Daniel Reurich
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng@lists.dyne.org
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] network-manager depends on libpam-systemd
On 03/05/16 20:56, Didier Kryn wrote:
> Le 02/05/2016 03:41, Nate Bargmann a écrit :
>> I know, I would probably be better off doing everything it does by
>> hand. That said there is something very nice about opening the lid and
>> by the time I enter my password to unlock Xscreensaver, NM has the
>> network configured on my AP.
>
>     FYI, this functionality is achieved by a proper configuration of
> wpa_supplicant.

>     No need for an additional layer encumbered with so many dependencies.

You realise that NM uses wpa-supplicant right? It just doesn't do it
via the standard debian config files. We can fix the backend to do that
- but for now making it build to run without systemd is what we need.

:D

--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.