:: Re: [Squatconf] Keysigning Party
Author: Jérôme Loï
To: squatconf
Subject: Re: [Squatconf] Keysigning Party
Hi there Kate,
yes cfp is closed, and schedule is actually quite packed yet.

about key signing party, thanks for raising the question. from this moment i’ll talk on my behalf and not as an organiser.

I believe that trust comes form human to human interaction in a longer scale than a 2 day event, hence key signing party does not allow me to build the trust i would require to endorse someone.

I usually sign key of ppl i KNOW, not ppl i just met, so imo, this does not deserve “dedicated” time.

Still now that the subject is on the table, I’m waiting for the discutions this mail will probably raise and stay open for argument that would switch my mind, or make most of the org to disagree with me.

Regards
Jérome