:: Re: [DNG] exegnu-devuan
Author: David Hare
To: fsmithred
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] exegnu-devuan
I just installed qemu again and successfully booted both the latest
unmodified Refracta and ExeGNU ISO's, through to the desktop, without
noticing any significant errors

qemu-system-x86_64 -m 384 -cdrom snapshot_current.iso

"snapshot_current.iso" is a symlink to whatever I'm testing at the time.

Bad news is, it's too slow to be of much use (at least on this box)
beyond checking the isolinux boot department.