:: Re: [DNG] Which desktops work witho…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: fsmithred
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Which desktops work without systemd
On 04/24/2016 04:46 PM, Hendrik Boom wrote:

> Aren't there two icewms, which differ in that they have different
> capital letter in their names? One of which has more stuff than the
> other? In the days when I used Debian, there was definitely more tham
> one icewm on the desktop/wm menu.
>
> -- hendrik

I just checked an old Refracta iso, and indeed, you are correct. There's
IceWM and icewm in the gdm menu. I could never see any difference between
them. Same desktop layout, same menus, same memory usage and running
processes. There must be some reason for two entries in the list, so I
assume that I'm missing something.

-fsr