:: Re: [devuan-dev] security@devuan ke…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] security@devuan key
On Sun, 24 Apr 2016, Daniel Reurich wrote:

> On 24/04/16 01:27, Jaromil wrote:
> >
> > who has the key indicated here at bottom of page?
> >
> > https://beta.devuan.org/os/contact#contact_options
>
> hellekin generated that...

I could never use the key I received from him.

what about this, scrolling down to "Primary Signing Key"?
https://beta.devuan.org/os/

Wondering about all this now... I am against an impersonal group key,
since that is unhandy for most of us now and interrupts the chain of
trust we have as individuals. This was also the approach we adopted
with nextime at the beginning and in fact our private gpg keys are in
the devuan-keyring. We'll just carry on with that for now.