:: Re: [DNG] Systemd criciticized for …
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Steve Litt
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Systemd criciticized for malfunctioning OS
On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 09:58:50 +0200
Didier Kryn <kryn@???> wrote:

> > Here's another "one of those systemd thingies" I stumbled across
> > this morning:
> >
> > http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?p=613205#p613205

Quote of the day: "you're giving me homework rather than an easy
solution"

I believe that quote was in response to some clown telling him to
"Before doing anything, read the Debian documentation". Can that be any
less explicit? LOL, "before installing a sprinkler system in your yard,
read the Encyclopedia Britannica.

By the way, if he were initting with Runit this would be sooooo trivial
to troubleshoot, because with Runit there's no place you can't put your
voltage probe.

SteveT

Steve Litt
April 2016 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21