:: [devuan-dev] armhf
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] armhf

hi!! we are moving towards releasing armhf beta images ready to
install for various devices, starting from rpi2, cubiboard2 and
bananapi. its all fine since the packages are compiled already

but on ci.devuan.org I see the build arm for armhf is offline

https://ci.devuan.org/computer/qemu_armhf/

I think this is on our server fulcanelli.dyne.org which Franco has
configured. can you restore it sometime soon?

it doesn't needs to be fixed tomorrow, but any time next week

else we can step in and see what can be done there, but I'd prefer to
keep the current setup and have you intervene, thanks!

ciao