:: Re: [DNG] suspend
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mitt Green
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] suspend
Rainer Weikusat wrote:

> Ehh ... you do realize that - for as long as people like Mr Baum keeps
> posting his entirely pointless insults or the person hiding behind the
> moniker "GoLinux" keeps expatiating her inability to understand that
> she's not the center of the universe and that the overwhelming majority
> of people on this planet don't care about her and won't ever care about
> her, the chances that anybody would willingly endure this sorrily
> typical "open source jerk-fest" are terribly low?

Mr Baum, as a matter of fact, is right. We here tend to gossip about
everything, and if there were a scale for measuring most frequent
topics, Devuan wouldn't be in the top ten. His activity is remarkable,
in terms of, he tries at least to do something. Devuan for its a year
and a half has done less job but more hype than Adam with his repos.

And I couldn't find a word of "insult" from Mr Baum and no self-centred
behaviour of Go Linux (by the way, would love to know the name but don't
demand).

This is in case if my two cents are counted.

/ Mitt