:: Re: [DNG] suspend
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rainer Weikusat
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] suspend
Arnt Gulbrandsen <arnt@???> writes:
> Rainer Weikusat writes:
>> ... their OT posts / trolls / rants / 'news' items for just
>> one month.
>
> It would be nice to have a bit less blahblah about random
> systemd-related topics and a bit more about devuan. I've more or less
> phased out from the list because of that, actually.

This could effectively be achieved in two ways (I can think of at the
moment):

    - get rid of the "Debian is Not Gnome/ First discussion list
          after ..." and put something like "this is for discussing
          issues relating to Devuan development/ Devuan use" on the web
          page

    - create a new list dedicated to this purpose