:: Re: [DNG] suspend
Author: Boruch Baum
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] suspend
On 04/12/2016 02:27 AM, Jaromil wrote:

> I have created an issue to keep track of the ongoing research
>
> https://git.devuan.org/devuan-packages/policykit-1/issues/5
>
> thanks!

You're welcome. GoLinux's response may indicate that my problem is NOT
due to polkit. I'll explain in my response to him after I finish writing
this.

> please consider contributing this sort of issues to gitlab issues as
> it really helps organizing tasks for developers. Debating in email is
> fine, but then someone needs to roundup the conclusions in an issue to
> make sure its not lost in the mailinglist archive.

I haven't been posting here to debate; I've been posting here because
the git issues arena has been in the past so lonely and unresponsive, it
seems that people only read this list.

OK. I'll make a 'deal' with the other members on the list. If in the
next week at least ten people other than hellenkin, Jaromil and Daniel
Reurich each add two real issues or solve two real issues, I will
manually go back through all my past postings since I joined the list,
and re-enter them as issues on github.

I'll sweeten the deal: If the list doesn't match the challenge, I'll
still do it if the 'usual' yentas on the list (you know who you are) can
keep a lid on their OT posts / trolls / rants / 'news' items for just
one month.

> ciao

aloha (better weather...)

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1 7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0