:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Nuit Debout
Author: Caleb James DeLisle
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Nuit Debout
This loi travail:

1. Pops up out of nowhere without any warning or discussion
2. Aims to harmonize French labor law with German [1]
3. Government people suggest that if it's not passed, they'll enforce it anyway using l'etat d'urgence [1]

It has all the typical symptoms of austerity policies from the Eurogroup.
After these people (if you believe what Yanis says) knowingly and willingly reduced Greece to an economic desert using not-completely-different "policies", I would treat anything coming from them as an act of war until proven otherwise.
Let them publish their objectives and strategy and we can vote on it.

[1] Hold your nose, this guy is a wanker http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2016/03/09/what-the-new-french-labour-law-tells-us-about-france-and-the-euro/