:: Re: [devuan-dev] mask out libsystem…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: devuan developers internal list
Sujet: Re: [devuan-dev] mask out libsystemd0 and all systemd from amprolla
On Sat, 09 Apr 2016, Alberto Zuin - private wrote:

> send a message on DNG list in order to inform our users of the choice.

on this note, this announcement even before the beta announce should
be an occasion to introduce the new communication setup.

many people have lamented that the discussion on DNG is too generic
and they just want to focus on devuan-specific topics so, rather than
moderate DNG we will create 2 new mailinglists and also put forward
the talk.devuan.org platform for those who prefer it (the next wave of
visibility likely more than the current old-school crowd)

the 2 new mailinglists are mostly for hard-core ml users

1- devuan-discuss (generic debate but only about devuan)
2- devuan-announce (announcements, read-only)

ciao!