:: [devuan-dev] mask out libsystemd0 a…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: devuan-dev
Sujet: [devuan-dev] mask out libsystemd0 and all systemd from amprolla

dear devs 1st and foremost I wish you a great weekend!

hereby I'm proposing to move forward with the BETA plan and starting
ASAP on this weekend or on monday to mask OUT from all repositories
the systemd packages, including libsystemd0

this may break things, but then we need to see them to have them fixed

plus I saw myself, as reported from others too, that removing
libsystemd0 actually FIXES the problem of shutdown from desktop (which
doesn't happens when that is around, go figure what is the mess they
are doing with policykit and the rest.. which now uses.. javascript?!)

so well, lets get rid of it and get over it ;^) what do you think?

ciao!