:: Re: [DNG] ...and when trolling went…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] ...and when trolling went too far
On Wed, 6 Apr 2016 15:20:11 +0100
KatolaZ <katolaz@???> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 06, 2016 at 02:11:28PM +0000, Trond Arild Ydersbond wrote:
> >

> > Rainer Weikusat <rainerweikusat@???>:
> >
> > >Every propaganda lie is useful to someone. But the invalid
> > >reasoning (or rather, complete lack of reasoning) remains invalid
> > >nevertheless. Mr P certainly earns enough money to have his own
> > >staff of Wikipedia cleaners so let them worry about that. End of
> > >this story.
> >

> > So you think public interest is best served by leaving information
> > cleanup after stupid vandalism to the Poettering squad. I don't.
>
> What would you suggest as an alternative, that you or me go there and
> do the clean-up instead?

I'll state this clearly: I'm not the person who put up the fake page.
I've never written anything false to a Wikipedia page.

That being said, I thought it was kind of funny and relatively harmless.

After seeing the extreme revulsion several people had to the fake
page, I'll make sure to continue never to write anything false on a
Wikipedia page (Poettering doesn't work for NSA, and he's not nearly as
handsome as the donkey).

SteveT

Steve Litt
April 2016 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21