:: Re: [DNG] ...and when trolling went…
Author: Mitt Green
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] ...and when trolling went too far
Boruch Baum wrote:

> You know what. How about this. Think of systemd as that girlfriend you
> broke up with. You've decided to dump systemd, so be done with it.
> Leave
> it behind and move on. It's over. If you can't forget about her, its
> not
> over, and frankly, something in your head is messed up.

A girlfriend that gave me gonorrhea, because I was dull enough not
to use a "barrier device". And that slut now wants to sleep with
everyone around the block. Who would be the next? Slack, that old guy
once was considered conservative? Or his dog, he calls it "Puppy"?
The answer is: I don't care. Nobody does. Ye too. I sent it to show
some creep with Hungarian IP address that has piles in his arse.

You are right. Rants seem to be over, or, at least, I don't care about
them.