:: Re: [Frei0r] api documentation
Author: Dan Dennedy
To: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Subject: Re: [Frei0r] api documentation
The spec concerns the C API, which is not changed by this commit. This is a
change to C++ method signatures for internal use by the C++ plugins.
frei0r.hpp is not even installed. You are raising an alarm and stink about
nothing in my opinion. The change is akin to a bug fix from my perspective
since the C++ plugins were needlessly storing state making them unsuitable
for fame-parallel multithreading. And no plugins were converted to mixer3
in the process. Maybe you need to brush up on your C++.

Also, there is no documentation update needed as far as the current scope
of the documentation is concerned.

Remind me of your contribution to this project again? I mean, besides
reporting some bugs for other people to fix.