:: Re: [Frei0r] api documentation
Author: salsaman
To: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Subject: Re: [Frei0r] api documentation
Wait, what is this check in 455c441a5d978109e00c5d05b9f0ec73617c51c3 ? It
seems to be changing the update functions for some filters to make them
into mixer3, but without moving them to the correct subdirectory.

Also, the type for the update function is wrong, it should be:

f0r_update
<https://frei0r.dyne.org/codedoc/html/frei0r_8h.html#a7ddea8bcbfd15affc084f669c0140857>
(f0r_instance_t
<https://frei0r.dyne.org/codedoc/html/frei0r_8h.html#aaf4b514489e1a1399f23919d467fa7f2>
instance, double time, const uint32_t *inframe, uint32_t *outframe)

but these plugins are doing:

update(double time,
                      uint32_t* out,
                      const uint32_t* in,