:: Re: [DNG] systemd installed and run…
Author: hal
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] systemd installed and running in default desktop
Boruch Baum wrote on 03/31/2016 02:52 PM:
> Am I the only one who hasn't noticed this yet? What am I missing?
>
> ( posted in parallel at:
> https://git.devuan.org/devuan-packages/sysvinit/issues/14 )

This is all that's ever been on my Devuan system.
# dpkg -l | grep systemd
ii  libsystemd0:amd64                     215-17+deb8u2                        amd64        systemd utility library
ii  systemd-shim                          9-1                                  amd64        shim for systemd

libsystemd0 is there because of one or all of these packages:
gnome-disk-utility gvfs gvfs-backends gvfs-daemons gvfs-fuse libsystemd0 packagekit packagekit-tools sane-utils

> The same command on any Manjaro/OpenRC flavor I use yields no systemd
> processes whatsoever.
>
>     dpkg -l |grep systemd
>         systemd 215-17+deb8u3
>         systemd-shim 9-1
>         sysv-rc 2.88dsf-59.2+devuan2
>         sysvinit-core 2.88dsf-59.2+devuan2
>         sysviniit-utils 2.88dsf-59.2+devuan2

Are you sure that output is correct? grep is almost certainly broken if so..