:: [DNG] Popularity-contest for Devuan
Author: Daniel Reurich
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: [DNG] Popularity-contest for Devuan

We've released our own popularity-contest package that allows us to
track Devuan installs via http://popcon.debian.org

This package bumps the version number that adds the suffixes .devuan
(for jessie), .devuan.ascii or .devuan.ceres so that in the graph on
debian-popularity contest we can see our usage.

We encourage you to upgrade your popularity-contest package or install
it so that we can get a feel for the number of devuan installations in
production.

Once we have Jessie release out of the way we will update the package
again and add support for collecting stats for our own popcon webpage.

Regards,
    Daniel.
--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.