:: Re: [DNG] Microsoft upgrades Window…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Microsoft upgrades Windows 7 to 10 without permission
On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 19:03:07 -0400
"Steven W. Scott" <codekraken@???> wrote:

> Hey David,
>
>      You can find the source and executable here -->
> https://github.com/nekarkedoc/GWX/

> I had debated on putting it up there in the first place, since I
> could find no suitable existing project.
>
> Thanks Klaus for those keys, I may find use for them. The fact that a
> common user would have to go to that effort to avoid the Win10 #fail
> is more than disappointing. We're all here because we like freedom to
> chose, and that isn't choice or user friendly.
>
> Lighten up there, Steve-O. You're gonna curl your tie.
>
> SWS

Yes. Now that I know it's licensed with the MIT license, I withdraw my
warning, and in another post (subject Dng Digest, Vol 18, Issue 42), I
apologized.

Sorry for my assumption.

SteveT

Steve Litt
March 2016 featured book: Quit Joblessness: Start Your Own Business
http://www.troubleshooters.com/startbiz