:: Re: [DNG] Microsoft upgrades Window…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Steven W. Scott
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Microsoft upgrades Windows 7 to 10 without permission
Hey David,

     You can find the source and executable here -->
https://github.com/nekarkedoc/GWX/

I had debated on putting it up there in the first place, since I could find
no suitable existing project.

Thanks Klaus for those keys, I may find use for them. The fact that a
common user would have to go to that effort to avoid the Win10 #fail is
more than disappointing. We're all here because we like freedom to chose,
and that isn't choice or user friendly.

Lighten up there, Steve-O. You're gonna curl your tie.

SWS