:: Re: [DNG] Microsoft upgrades Window…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Steve Litt
To: dng
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] Microsoft upgrades Windows 7 to 10 without permission
On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 16:27:14 +0000
David Harrison <david@???> wrote:

> On 16/03/2016 10:49, dng-request@??? wrote:
> > I Dropped back to 7, created a .exe that simply returns to OS, and
> > then replaced c:\Windows\system32\GWX\GWX.exe and
> > c\Windows\SysWOW64\GWX\GWX.exe with my NOP code.
>
> Would it be possible to share that .exe off-list? It would come in
> very handy with killing the nags on my own Win7 box.

WARNING: Regardless of David's intent, which I assume is benign, the
preceding paragraph is solicitation to commit felony copyright
infringement. Nobody should email proprietary software to others,
without a written OK from the copyright holder. This kind of request
should never be made on any kind of mailing list.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
March 2016 featured book: Quit Joblessness: Start Your Own Business
http://www.troubleshooters.com/startbiz