:: [DNG] Raspberry Pi 2 devuan image
Author: Ozi Traveller
To: aitor_czr, dng
Subject: [DNG] Raspberry Pi 2 devuan image
Hi Aitor

I'm hoping you might be able to tell me how move passed this error? I have
devuan-keyring installed, it should build otherwise. I've already built a
bootable debian image with the script so I know it works.

Thanks

Ozi

+ [ false = true ]
+ http_proxy= debootstrap --arch=armhf --foreign
--include=,apt-transport-https,ca-certificates,debian-archive-keyring,devuan-keyring,dialog,sudo,locales,keyboard-configuration,console-setup,parted,openssh-server,rng-tools,sudo,jwm,xorg
jessie /home/ozi/rpi2-gen-image-master/images/jessie/build/chroot
http://au.mirror.devuan.org/merged
I: Retrieving Release
I: Retrieving Release.gpg
I: Checking Release signature
E: Release signed by unknown key (key id 94532124541922FB)
+ cleanup
+ set +x
killing processes using mount point ...
removing temporary mount points ...