:: Re: [DNG] Need help to add/delete s…
Author: Fernando M. Maresca
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Need help to add/delete strings to/from a treeview.

Hi, I do not exactly know about freepascal details, but inside a gtk
listview model, there has to be something like an array or equivalent
object that represents the row, so you can have values for every column
in the listview model.

So I think that should be a constructor for such an object, something
like ItemRow or ListViewRow or something like that.
Or yo should be able to pass an array to listview.Items.Add().

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Fer