:: [DNG] Lightweight GTK2 based simple…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Edward Bartolo
To: fsmithred, dng
Betreff: [DNG] Lightweight GTK2 based simple-netaid frontend.
Hi,

This is for those who are interested in using low-end hardware.

Currently, I am coding a very lightweight GTK2 based alternative
frontend for simple-netaid-backend.

Current memory use is as follows:
1.8 MiB + 759.5 KiB =   2.5 MiB    simple-netaid-light
6.5 MiB +   1.1 MiB =   7.6 MiB    simple-netaid

Simple-netaid-light is what I am working on while simple-netaid is the
frontend I created earlier with the Lazarus IDE.

Simple-netaid-light's executable is currently 15768 Bytes while
simple-netaid is about 6 Mega Bytes and is statically linked.

Coding of simple-netaid-light is in C using the GTK+ 2 toolkit.

Edward