:: [DNG] Cosmetic quibble about aptitu…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Hendrik Boom
A: dng
Assumpte: [DNG] Cosmetic quibble about aptitude
I opened aptitude in interactive mode, ad the cursor fell on the category
'New Packages (41265)

The nexplanateion panel underneath tole me that

These packages have been added to Debian since the last time you cleared the list of "new"
packages (choose "forget new packages" from the Actinos menu to empty this list).

Should it have said "Devuan" instead of "Debian"?

Technically, I suppose most of these new packages that have appeared in
Devuan have probably arrived in Debian first.

But if we happen to be working on mentioning Devuan everywhere instead
of Debian, this might be a place to make a change.

Still, it's probably not worth making our own version of aptitude for
this detail unless we're making our own version anyway.

-- hendrik