:: Re: [DNG] Is Devuan Jessie secure e…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Hendrik Boom
A: dng
Assumptes nous: [DNG] Roxterm default
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Is Devuan Jessie secure enough?
On Tue, Mar 08, 2016 at 05:55:51PM +0100, Florian Zieboll wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Mar 2016 22:24:56 -0500
> Hendrik Boom <hendrik@???> wrote:
>

> > Anyone know how to tell roxterm not to use chrome as its default
> > browser? I've told xfce, and it's now calling firefox, but roxterm
> > still thinks that when I mouse onto a URL and click "open in browser"
> > that I soud use chrome.
>
> Just a shot in the dark, as I never used roxterm: Did you
> update-alternatives?

I found several places to set the default, but missed that one.
It gave me several things I could set.  I didn't find a 'browser'
option, but did find
    www-browser
    x-www-browser
www-browser pointed to /usr/bin/w3m, which  have never used
but x-www-browser pointed to chrome.  So I set that.  We'll see next
time I have to follow a link from the terminal.

-- hendrik