:: [unSYSTEM] backup of agorist radio?
Author: Jonas Hedman
To: unsystem
New-Topics: Re: [unSYSTEM] backup of agorist radio?
Subject: [unSYSTEM] backup of agorist radio?
Hello everyone

I'm wondering if there exists a backup archive of all the good old
agorist radio episodes (cypherpunked, coin-something and reality exploit
roundtable and the rest) or that someone might have a private archive
they would be willing to share?

I had them all saved but removed them because 'I can always download
them again if feel like it'. Well, that didn't turn out so great.

I found some dead torrents but otherwise no luck.

Any help finding these would be highly appreciated.

Kindly regards
--
Jonas Hedman

XMPP:        nstr@???
PGP Key:     0x5c3989e0616bb08c
Fingerprint: 8F72 C5BE AAFA B4BA 8F46  9185 5C39 89E0 616B B08C