:: Re: [DNG] leveldb support proposal
Top Pagina
Auteur: Go Linux
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] leveldb support proposal

On Mon, 2/29/16, Jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:

Subject: Re: [DNG] leveldb support proposal
To: dng@???
Date: Monday, February 29, 2016, 7:37 AM

> I am not the only one to perceive Rainer's contributions as rather
> questionable for the conversations here. However, be it propaganda or
> not, what is really annoying is that it goes quite far off-topic, by
> abstracting a specific issue into a general political consideration of
> how history goes.

I have considered filtering Rainer's posts. They are overly verbose. And to what end other than to provide a vehicle for him to parade his intellectual/technical 'superiority'? Is he actually participating in the Devuan project? Or just adding his self-inflated noise to the list?

> and BTW thanks everyone for the bitcoins donated so far: they are
> useful, we have started using them and the next financial report will
> have details on that.

A financial report would be very welcome (and is looong overdue IMO).

:)

golinux