:: Re: [DNG] leveldb support proposal
Top Pagina
Auteur: Tomasz Torcz
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] leveldb support proposal
On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 07:10:28AM -0500, Steve Litt wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 12:14:25 +0100
> Didier Kryn <kryn@???> wrote:
>
> >      I think it is different for Systemd supporters:

> >      - shut up, we know better than you
> >      - you have no choice but do as we tell you

> Yeah, and how's that working out for them, now that Docker has switched
> to an OpenRC distribution, Devuan is going strong, and there are
> seemingly more sans-systemd distros popping up every day?
>
> Have you guys noticed you don't hear as much chatter from BSD guys
> about "writing a systemd-like init for BSD"?

They tend just to do the work, not blabber around:

https://github.com/mheily/relaunchd

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jonathan.deboynepollard/Softwares/nosh.html

http://www.daemonspawn.org/2016/01/a-comparison-of-alternatives-to-init8.html

--
Tomasz Torcz                                                       72->|   80->|
xmpp: zdzichubg@???                                          72->|   80->|