:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Jessie Alpha4 Inst…
Top Pagina
Auteur: David Kuehling
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Devuan Jessie Alpha4 Installer "Expert Mode" Problems
(BTW you replied directly to me, moving the conversation back to DNG.)

> Hi David, I am curious, how does Devuan mount efivars on UEFI systems?
> There was much noise about that topic on the Devuan ML (and IRC)
> recently, but apparently nobody ran an EFI system.

> "mount | grep efi" should produce the relevant output.

Does not seem to mount efivars at all:

# mount|grep efi
/dev/sda1 on /boot/efi type vfat
(rw,relatime,fmask=0077,dmask=0077,codepage=437,iocharset=utf8,shortname=mixed,errors=remount-ro)

Don't know much about EFI myself, using it for the first time. The Bios
here seems to boot any disks containing a vfat partition with
efi-compatible boot-loader.

cheers,

David
--
GnuPG public key: http://dvdkhlng.users.sourceforge.net/dk2.gpg
Fingerprint: B63B 6AF2 4EEB F033 46F7 7F1D 935E 6F08 E457 205F