:: Re: [DNG] Help me understand what D…
Author: aitor_czr
To: Edward Bartolo
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Help me understand what Daniel Reurich is asking?
Hi Edward and Daniel,

On 02/11/2016 08:00 PM, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Thanks to all for taking some of your time to reply to this email. I
> followed Daniel Reurich's code edits and finally my branch works with
> format 3.0 (native) and without requiring me to create an orig.tar.gz
> file every time I use git buildpackage.
>
> THANKS, all of you!
>
> Edward

Where can i find documentation about this other method? I've never used it.

Are the existing *.git files generated by this format? See, for example,
the case of gdisk:

http://packages.devuan.org/devuan/pool/main/g/gdisk/

There isn't any tarball in the repository...; a git file, instead.

Although after downloading the sources of the project i find the same
3.0 (quilt) format in "debian/source/format", any 3.0 (native).

Thanks in advance,

Aitor.