:: Re: [DNG] vdev packaging effort ( w…
Author: Jaromil
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] vdev packaging effort ( was: state of what's working for modern desktop usage)

On Wed, 10 Feb 2016, shraptor wrote:

> Thank you Adam for offering help, Are you knowledgeable on initramfs
> in general? I think we need someone versed in debian/devuan
> initramfs generation with hooks and so on?

on irc #devuan there is gdm85 who is an expert on this. He is also in
Amsterdam and will join us in person for a Devuan beta sprint we are
planning on Friday at Dyne.org HQ

If you can be around on the channel on friday evening and/or lineup
some questions on problems you encounter then we can put this as a
TODO item and work following his lead on the initramfs issues.

An installable package of vdev in Devuan beta will definitely leverage
its testing base. Thanks for working on this, is quite important.

ciao