:: Re: [DNG] state of what's working f…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] state of what's working for modern desktop usage
On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 15:01:44 +0300
Mitt Green <mitt_green@???> wrote:

>   Didier Kryn wrote:
>
> >In the mean time, wpagui is working fine [...]
>
> wpagui uses Qt, there's no need to pull tons of
> packages for one programme, as long as dhcpcd-ui
> exists for those who prefer graphical interfaces.
> As I stated previously, in my case wpa_supplicant
> and dhcpcd work fine together.

Some questions:

Are you running wpa_supplicant as a daemon? Excluding passwords, what
does your wpa_supplicant.conf look like?

Are you running dhcpcd as a daemon? What is the command line?

If you're not running dhcpcd as a daemon, what is the command line?

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
February 2016 featured book: The Key to Everyday Excellence
http://www.troubleshooters.com/key