:: [DNG] state of what's working for m…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Sylvain BERTRAND
À: dng
Sujet: [DNG] state of what's working for modern desktop usage
Hi,

>From a debian jessie 8.3 with gnome I did an upgrade to devuan, but I got many issues:

- I had to remove manually systemd once rebooted
- An apt autoremove actually did remove all gnome.

Then from a desktop perspective, what should I expect to work? I'm targetting
usage level similar to gnome regarding network configuration, mounting of
removal medias and digital camera, etc etc...

(Since I saw that gnome was basically removed, I did install xfce, but without
network since networkmanager is gone along with gnome)

I noticed too that no vdev were installed, expected?

regards,

--
Sylvain