:: Re: [DNG] Change netman into anothe…
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Change netman into another name.
Hi,

Although, some comments were mean, I apologize for my behaviour. This
apology has to be taken in the light, that I wish Devuan to continue
developing into a distribution, that can be used by all those who
respect freedom of choice. As I am one of those who became uneasy with
the introduction of systemd and the way it is taking over what we know
of Linux, I makes sense that I forget, but I am no living human
perfection.

Hopefully, many accept this apology.

Edward